The government of Punjab announced the PEEF Special Scholarship 2023 for deserving students. Special Quota Academic Scholarships for Inter and Graduation students.
Who can apply for PEEF?
- If you have passed the Matric or Intermediate exam in the year 2022. You belong to the following category. So you can apply for Punjab Educational Endowment Fund Special Quota.
- Orphan students whose mother has passed away.
- Children of government employees in grades one to four
- Students belonging to minority religions
- Special disabled students can apply
- Children of civilians martyred in terrorist attacks
- At least 60% marks board result
- Only educational institutions of Punjab Province, both public and private
- The total monthly income of the parents should be less than 23000
- Children of civilians martyred in terrorist attacks are satisfied with the condition of monthly income
Apply Online for PEEF Scholarship 2023
- Eligible students can apply online on the official website.
- Do not send the application directly to PEEF
- Providing incorrect information or an incomplete application will be rejected and legal action will be taken against the applicant.
What is the last date of the PEEF scholarship 2023?
The last date for submission of the online application is 31st March 2023
Students who pass the TEVTA /PBTE exam are not eligible for the scholarship.
KPK, Sindh, AJK, and FATA students are not eligible to apply.
Students who passed with grace marks or repeated candidates are not eligible to apply.
How to check PEEF scholarship status with code:
Punjab education endowment fund provides a special code to every student.
If you have forgotten your code you can check it online by putting your roll no on PEEF official website
PEEF helpline number: +92 (42) 111-11-7333 (PEEF) [email protected]
سکالرشپ سٹیٹس یا کوڈ معلوم کرنے کے لئے کمنٹ باکس میں ہمیں لکھئے