Dalda Foundation financially supports deserving students from all over Pakistan who want to study up to Intermediate, Bachelor Master’s level. Provides them with financial assistance through the Merit Scholarship. FA FSC students are eligible to apply for this scholarship in 2023.
How to Apply Dalda Foundation Scholarship 2023
- The application form can be downloaded from the Dalda Foundation’s site.
- Name of Matriculation Board of Education and Intermediate from which
- Board of Education?
- Intermediate Group, Pre-Medical, Pre-Engineering, General Science, ICS, Technical, Arts, Commerce, Home Economics,
- Enter personal information and full home address
- Enter the college address, telephone number, principal’s name, and your college roll number.
- In the References section, enter the phone numbers and addresses of one or two of your nearest neighbors.
- Enter the correct information about the total members of your household, total household income, father’s source of livelihood
- If you are eligible for the scholarship, enter your or your relative’s bank account number and branch number correctly.
- Scholarships will be closed if you do not achieve the desired results according to the Dalda Foundation Criteria.
- If the designated Dalda Foundation Scholarship test center is far from your residence. So you can choose the nearest center from the Dalda Foundation website.
- There is no scholarship exam fee. The candidate will be responsible for his / her own travel expenses
- Do not write anything on the question paper. A separate answer sheet will be provided for MCQ answers
- There is a secondary application form on the back of the answer sheet.
- The results of the scholarship test will be uploaded on the Dalda Foundation’s website
Download Dalda Foundation Application Form
Instructions for the examination room
- The Scholarship test paper will be in both Urdu and English languages. If you are of Urdu medium. So you can attempt the exam paper in Urdu.
- You can use the calculator you bring with you.
- The paper will have a total of 60 questions. And the duration will be 60 minutes. The paper will consist of MCQ objective questions. There will be four answers to each question. The form will be taken from the matriculation syllabus
- There will be no negative marking.
- Silently raise your hand for any information in the exam room.
- No rude, non-partisan behavior will be tolerated. At the same time, the candidate will be expelled from the examination room.
Dalda Foundation Scholarship Test Syllabus for FA FSC Students
|Chemistry, Physics, Math, and English
|Chemistry, Physics, Biology, English
|Computer science, Math, English, G-Knowledge
|Math, General Knowledge, Current affairs
Dalda Foundation Scholarship Test centers
Dalda Foundation Postal Address:
Attach the document with the application form and send it to this address. PO Box 17654 Gulshan-e-Iqbal near NIPA Chowrangi Karachi
Contact for further Information: 0313-8894447
You may also like:
|NBP Student Loan Scheme
|Youth Internship Programs
|Free Laptop Scheme
|Full Bright scholarships
Different Scholarships for FA-FSC Students in Pakistan
- Pakistan Talent Olympiad Merit Scholarship for Sindh
- Pakistan Talent Olympiad Merit Scholarship KP
- AJK State Talent Scholarship
- Diya Foundation Pakistan Scholarship
- Rehmatul Lil Alameen Scholarship for Inter and Undergraduate Students
- LUMS National Outreach Program NOP Scholarship
- AQ Khan Scholarship for Sindh and Baluchistan
- PEEF Scholarships for Baluchistan Students
- PEEF Special Quota Scholarship for Inter and Graduation
- Punjab Workers Welfare Board Talent Scholarship
- AJK Employee Welfare Fund Scholarship
- BEEF Scholarships for Matric to MS Level
- KP Benevolent Fund Merit Scholarship
- OPF Education Fund OPEF Scholarship
- ASF Japan Fully Funded Scholarship for Matric and Inter Students
- Benevolent Fund Scholarship for Punjab Government Employees
- Daanish Schools Admission Scholarship for Needy Students
- Ghazali Premier College GPC Scholarship
- Sindh Government Minority Affairs Scholarship