Mathematics is a very important subject for FSC Part-2 pre-engineering students. Students have to work hard to prepare for this subject. To understand math questions, everyone must first understand the Paper Scheme, important formulas, and theorems. 2nd-year Exercise-wise Math solved notes of all chapters are available on our site for the convenience of the students. Students can read notes online on Android phones or laptops anywhere by downloading them in PDF.
These notes are specially Prepared by keeping in mind the demand of getting top marks as well as the difficulties of an average student in the understanding Text Book.
2nd Year Math Notes of All Chapters (Exercise Solution)
Exercise 3 MCQS
Exercise 4 MCQs
Exercise 5 MCQs
Chapter 6- MCQs
Gutentor Simple Text
Exercise 7 MCQs
Significant feature of our Notes
- All important Exercise wise definitions.
- Formulas in the beginning of every exercise.
- Complete and comprehensive notes of every chapter
- Easy approach towards every solution.
- The questions are supported with comprehensive diagrams.
- Each and every important question is highlighted.
- This book is a complete replacement of text book
- students need not bother about text book when they have it.
- Each chapter is provided with the important questions at its end.
The main focus is on preparing students for the examinations of all the boards of Punjab and Federal. Underlying all the aspects, these notes will prove to be helpful, not just for students but for all knowledge seekers.
Chapter-1 Important Short Question/Definitions
|Independent and Dependent Variable
|Real valued Function
Chapter-2 Important Short Question/Definitions
|Average rate of change
|Point of Inflection
Chapter-3 Important Short Question/Definitions
|Integration and Antiderivative
|Fundamental Theorem of Calculus
Chapter-4 Important Short Question/Definitions
|Slop or Gradient
Chapter 5 –Linear Inequalities and Linear Programming
|Boundary of Half Plane
|Left, Right, Upper, Lower Half Plane
|Vertex or Corner Point
|Non Negative Constraints
Chapter 6- Conic Sections
|Chord of Contact
|Equation of Parabola
|Transverse or Focal