IESCO Islamabad electric supply company is a leading power distribution company in Pakistan serving more than 3.26 million customers with an annual revenue base of over RS.180 billion having operational jurisdiction that covers five districts namely Islamabad, Rawalpindi, Attock, Jhelum, and Chakwal. IESCO is actively looking for hiring service experienced, dynamic, higher caliber, and result-oriented professionals for the following position as part of the senior executive team, who can undertake the challenging assignment effectively. The candidates are expected to have demonstrated capability/potential for their respective responsibilities and a proactive management style. These IESCO contract Jobs 2023 on lump-sum payments. Package initially for a period of one year (extendable on need and performance bases) and will not be converted into a pensionable position in the future.
IESCO contract Jobs 2023 www.iesco.com.pk.
Previous Jobs Advertise
|No of Post
|AMI System Manager (Dy. Manger)
|Billing system Manager
|System Analyst (Billing)
|System Analyst (AMI System)
|System Analyst (DataBase )
|Communication and System Technician
How to apply: Application forms are available on the IESCO website. The online applications should be submitted through the IESCO website www.iesco.com.pk. Scanned copies of detailed CV, CNIC, educational documents, certificate, domicile, experience, etc. should be uploaded. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for written tests and interviews. Applicants are advised to read the following instructions carefully before applying. The relevant prescribed application form is available on the IESCO website.
Application form submission procedure
Applicants will apply online along with the following related documents within 15 days from the publication of the advertisement.
- Copy of detailed CV with updated career history.
- Copy of CNIC and Certification.
- Copy of Degree duly verified by HEC
- No application will be accepted by hand.
- Dismissed employees of any organization or having criminal records are not eligible.
- Candidates already serving in GOVT/Semi–Govt organizations should apply through the proper channels along with NOC.
- Original and one set of attested copies of documents must be presented by the candidate at the time of the interview.
- Candidate awaiting their result can not apply.