PMC invites all medical and dental college aspirants to register for the national medical and dental college admission test MDCAT 2023. The MDCAT will be a computer-based test that will be conducted at designated centers across Pakistan and various international centers.Students must prepare MDCAT through solved past papers. The MDCAT curriculum as approved by the National Medical and Dental Academic Board is available online at www. pmc.gov.pk/syllabus
MDCAT Solved Past Papers 2011-2022
MDCAT Past Papers Preparation Books
MDCAT Practice Papers 2022
National MDCAT Preparation Books
MDCAT Solved Past Papers Unit Wise
Get the MDCAT unit-wise Past Papers (2008-2021) Book with answer keys. Free Home Delivery (Within 2 Days) Across Pakistan, Call/What Sapp 0304-7418334 for orders.
Practice Past Papers
Make Sure to Practice These Multiple Choice Questions
The Timeline for MDCAT Registration 2023.
Pakistan medical commission registrations are open for MDCAT 2023 in Pakistan and internationally.
Normal Registration 25 May-05 July 2023
Late Registration (With late fee) 6th July -15 July 2023
Any student above the age of 16 shall be eligible to register for and attempt the MDCAT Exam. An FSC A-level result degree is not required for MDCAT 2022 registration. A student can take the MDCAT Exam even before taking their FSC A Level Exam
MDCAT Online Apply Procedure
- Step1: Log on to pmcexams.gov.pk
- Step 2: Create an account by providing your basic information, and verify your email address and mobile number.
- Step 3 Fill the form with necessary personal information and educational details and select exam centers
- Step 4 after the profile update pay the exam fee. It can be paid by MCB bank challan, Credit Card (Visa Master or Jazz Cash Vallet
- Log on to the PMC exam account from 20th July to 25 July to schedule your exam. Scheduling of exams shall be based on a first come first serve. Determined from the date of clearance of the fee
- Roll Number slips will be issued from 1st August 2023